Bridges & Metros Dept / Bridges & Structures Sec - Project Gallery
Client: L&T – Infra O/C
Project Year: 2009
Government of India through Ministry of Shipping, Road Transportation and Road Highway has proposed to augment the existing road to six lane road in Pimpalgoan – Nashik – Gonde stretch of NH3 in the state of Maharashtra. L&T IDPL was awarded the project as DBFOT package.
The project corridor consists of 5.5 km long elevated corridor through Nasik city, 7 Nos. Flyovers, 6 nos Underpasses, 2 Major Bridges, 11 nos Minor Bridges and CD structures. Except minor bridges and CD structures, all other structures were awarded by L&T IDPL to L&T Infra OC on design and build basis.
L&T Infra Engineering is the detailed design consultant for L&T Infra OC.
Consulting Services provided for the project includes:
- Preparation of design basis/planning criteria
- Preparation of GAD
- Design of superstructure, substructure, foundation and miscellaneous details for 4 lane elevated structure
- Design of superstructure, substructure, foundation and miscellaneous details for 7 flyovers
- Design of superstructure, substructure, foundation and miscellaneous details for two new 2lane major bridges
- Preparation of Good of Construction drawings
- Design support during construction