Bridges & Metros Dept / Metro&Mono Rail Sec - Project Gallery
Client: L&T – Infra O/C
Project Year 2010 (On Going)
The Hyderabad Metro Rail Corporation Limited (HMRL) has proposed to construct three Elevated Corridor of approximately 71.0 km, with 66 stations in total.
L&T Infra Engineering have won an assignment to do the standard design for viaduct and station portion.
The scope of work involves standard design of superstructure, substructure and foundation for different combination of variables such as Span, Radius of curvature of superstructure, Pier height, SBC capacity, etc.
Details of Corridor:
I – Miyapur to LB Nagar 29.318 km
II – Jubilee Bus stand to Falaknuma 14.89 km
III – Nagole to Shillparamam 26.742 km
Cost effective, aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound solution from various alternatives proposed, will be selected for final design
Consulting Services provided for the project include:
- Preparation of design basis/planning criteria
- Preparation of Tender drawings, BOQs, detailed estimates and specifications
- Preparation of GAD for superstructure & substructure
- Issue of Good of Construction drawings
- Design support during construction