Ports & Marine Sec - Project Gallery
Technical Assistance to get Environmental/CRZ Clearance for International Container Transhipment Terminal at Vizhinjam
Vizhinjam International Seaport Limited (VISL) proposes to develop Vizhinjam port located in the state of Kerala into an International Container Transhipment Terminal.
VISL appointed L&T Infra Engineering to assist during Approval of Terms of Reference (ToR) and obtaining Environmental/CRZ clearances for the port from Statutory Authorities.
Consulting Services provided for the project include:
- Preparation of Form 1 and ToR
- Preparation of Final Comprehensive Environmental Impact Assessment Report
- Preparation of Executive Summary
- Preparation of Environmental Appraisal Questionnaire
- Preparation of additional reports to support the CEIA:
- Tourism Impact Mitigation & Management Plan
- Integrated Fish Community Management Plan
- Corporate Social Responsibility Plan
- Coordination of HTL/LTL and CRZ Demarcation Study
- Technical Assistance during Public Hearing
- Technical Assistance during public consultation and while seeking Environmental/CRZ clearances from KCZMA/ KPCB/MoEF