Environment Sec / Ports & Environment Dept - Project Gallery
Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA) for SEW Power Plant
Client: SEW Thermal Power Corporation (AP) Limited, Hyderabad
Project Year: 2010
Southern Engineering Works (SEW) is planning to set up a 2 x 660 MW Thermal Power plant, 13 MLD Captive Desalination Plant in VANPIC Industrial Cluster, Peddaganjam Village, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The units proposed are based on super critical technology and coal requirement shall be met from proposed Vadarevu Port which is located at 10 km towards north of project site. Our service includes.
• Establishing preliminary baseline marine and terrestrial environmental status.
• Selection of suitable location for marine outfall – Mixing Zone analysis of Thermal discharge.
• Hydrodynamic Modeling Studies for identifying Marine Outfall location.
• Advection-Dispersion Modeling Studies for monitoring the effect of thermal discharge in Ambient Water.
• Identification and Prediction of marine impacts.