Bridges & Metros Dept / Metro&Mono Rail Sec - Project Gallery
Monorail Substructure And Foundation, Mumbai
Client:L&T RLBU, Mumbai
Project Year: 2009-13
The project involves the re-design of substructure and pile foundation for the Mumbai Monorail to accommodate utilities at site. The scope of the project is the detailed design and drawings for substructure and foundation wherever required. The total length of project stretch for which the re-design is carried out is approximately 11kms.
The project also includes the design of monorail frames including guide way beams, substructure and foundation for a total length of 1 km. The design of ancillary structures like TSS/ASS building, link way structures etc were also preformed.
Consulting Services provided for the project include:
- Preparation of design basis report
- Re-design and drawings for substructure and foundations and getting approval from IE
- Detailed design and drawings for 9 monorail frames and getting approval from IE
- Design and drawings for ancillary structures
- Issue of Good for Construction drawings