Detailed Design for Goa Bridge
The Government of Goa has constituted Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (GSIDC) to take up the development of infrastructure in Goa state, under the infrastructure up gradation programme for the state. As a part of this infrastructure development GSIDC taken up the Design and Construction of Bridge across River Mandovi at Panaji including approaches on NH 17 between Pundaliknagar Junction (Porvorim) and Merces Junction.
GSIDC awarded this project on EPC contract to L&T Construction Heavy Civil Infrastructure IC. L&T Construction has engaged L&T Infra Engineering as the detailed design consultant and GSIDC has appointed S.N. Bhobe & Associates Pvt Ltd., Navi Mumbai as Owner’s Engineer.
The scope of work includes,
- Review of alignment
- Specification for topographic survey, bathymetry survey and Geotechnical investigations.
- Design Basis Report & Detailed Design of all structures i.e., viaducts & cable stayed bridge including construction stage analysis, checking of structures for erection forces.
- Specification for all bought out items of cable stayed bridge, bearings and expansion joints.
- Provide Technical Submissions / clarifications to approval authorities where necessary and provide all necessary “Good for Construction (GFC)” drawings to site and submission of “As Built Drawings”.
- Traffic management plan at ground level during construction