Environmental Impact Assessment Study for Proposed Multi Product Sez Near Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
GoAP proposes to develop a multi-product SEZ near Visakhapatnam to usher in economic benefits to the region in an area of 5,451 acres. The proposed site is located in Atchutapuram and Rambilli Mandals of Visakhapatnam district at a distance of 55 km from the city. APIIC has been nominated as the nodal agency for development of APSEZ. APIIC appointed L&T Infra Engineering as consultants to carry out a Environmental Impact Assessment Study for the development of APSEZ.
Consulting Services provided for the project include:
- Baseline Environmental Status (Terrestrial and Marine Environment)
- Identification and prediction of impacts
- Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Preliminary Risk Assessment and Disaster management Plan (DMP)
- Technical assistance for obtaining statutory environmental clearances