Station Building for BMRCL, Bangalore, India
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has proposed to construct Elevated Railway stations at specified locations along the Bangalore Metro line.
L&T Infra Engineering have won an assignment to do the comprehensive consultancy services for 9 elevated station buildings.
The scope of work involves detailed planning of layout including passenger handling, platform and concourse design, passenger amenities and full M&E services.
Pleasing architectural treatment to integrate with the site specific requirements is studied. The finishes proposed will not only enhance the visual relief, but also adds to the utility values.
Cost effective, aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound solution from various alternatives proposed, will be selected for final design
Consulting Services provided for the project include:
- Preparation of design basis/planning criteria
- Topographic and Soil investigations
- Preparation of Tender drawings, BOQs, detailed estimates and specifications
- Issue of Good of Construction drawings
- Design support during construction